Friday, February 14, 2020

Whoop! Whoop! 2.14.2020

Yea!

A Finish!

I quilted down Aunt C's quilt. It was a little bit of a challenge as my MIL requested flannel as the backing and it was MY.FIRST.TIME.EVER using flannel as backing on the long arm.

Pretty crazy, eh? and I've been at it for about 11 or 12 years now...












pattern info:

blocks: crumb, mile-a-minute, slab...it has many different names. if you google one of the names you will find quite a few tutorials on the web.

setting: based on MSCQ Falling charms but sashing adjusted to 6.5 inch unfinished blocks

panto: grande scribbles

That's me behind the quilt! MIL requested a picture of me with the quilt to send to Aunt C.

So it either the one above or my attempt at a selfie...LOL













I've been to selfie school with DD and another youngin' (ok...he's 15 and he needs rides to his various after school activities and his Dad/Mom work and I don't...well...you get it right? helping a neighbor and all), anyway, looks like I need a refresher course...

I actually quilted it down on Monday night when my photographer was out of town on business. Guess that was poor planning on my part. LOL

Linking up with:

Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict

and

Alycia at Finish or NOT Friday

4 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Ohhh I love it!! what a fun a great quilt! How did you like the flannel? I love the softness when I am snuggling!! and your selfie is perfect!!!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Awesome teamwork!! I think your selfie turned out better than most of mine. Love, love, LOVE this scrappy quilt! What was the problem with the longarm and having flannel for the backing?

grammajudyb said...

An absolute fabulous use of “crumb “ blocks! I love it!

Unknown said...

Your Affiliate Profit Machine is waiting -

And making profit with it is as simple as 1...2...3!

Here's how it works...

STEP 1. Tell the system what affiliate products you want to push
STEP 2. Add some push button traffic (it takes JUST 2 minutes)
STEP 3. Watch the affiliate system grow your list and up-sell your affiliate products all by itself!

Are you ready???

Get the full details here