Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Stash Busting Report Week #32

I'm still calling it 'Stash Busting' but all I really seem to be doing lately is 'Stash Enhancing'! This past week was no different with a trip to the Fabric Depot and Fibers in Motion. (pictures later when I download the camera card :))

Fabric added this week: +6 yards
Fabric added this year: +142 yards

Fabric used this week: 0 yards
Fabric used this year: -197 yards

Net fabric for the year: -55 yards (used)

I had a fun time meeting and sewing with the FAB's! DD and I also spent two days at the coast and one day at the Museum in downtown Portland. Portland is a beautiful city to visit.

No quilty goals or accomplishments!

3 comments:

Linda C said...

I don't think I would say no accomplishments exactly----you got a pile of the strip twist blocks done with just a few colors to fill in and how many green MAM's were you chaining through on Sunday?

It was a pleasure getting some face time with you and DD!

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

You did very good, even if you did add some pretties. You've still used more than you've bought this year. Great job!

Cher said...

I agree with Linda, you finished a large stack of blocks...you did great!