Sunday, October 3, 2010

Stash Report Week #40

I shopped a little and I had a few small finishes. So basically, a wash in the numbers department.

Fabric added this week: +2 yards
Fabric added this year: +256.5 yards

Fabric used this week: -2.5 yards
Fabric used this year: -323 yards

Net fabric for the year: -66.5 yards

What I accomplished this week:

Goals for next week:

  • sew back binding on Milwaukee Admirals'
  • quilt and bind Christmas Challenge
  • start on Al's Birthday quilt

okay. That should keep me busy. right?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have fun sewing back the bindings! :)

apat2

Joanne said...

Congratulations on your numbers. Keep up the great work!

Charlene S said...

We are enhancing our stashes at the same pace. Although you have used much more fabric than I. Way to enhance!