Sunday, February 10, 2013

A Sunday Treat

During the season when the Milwaukee Admirals have an Autograph Corner, I take a sweet treat for my friend Theresa (scroll down to find T!) and the two players in the Corner. I have been using a small gift bag but they have been ripping~I'm not very gentle with the bags!  ie, I shove them under my seat, etc. etc. etc.


So I dug out my Screenplay Bag pattern by Nancy Ota and sewed one up!  I didn't exactly follow the instructions but it's pretty close!  I had even un-earthed my pet screen from about 6 years ago!  I sometimes LOVE that I never throw anything out!  lol
DS suggested I embellish with buttons (and a key chain) of my favorite players.  On the left, Jonathon Blum.  Center, my DD! and on the right, Scott Valentine.  Well only DD is my favorite~I just happen to have the other two players...







Here is one of the sweet treats I baked.  Strawberry Chocolate Chip cookies.  This is the second season I have been making cookies so I am on the look out for unusual (and easy) recipes.  :)

Recipe found here.


DD is red #12...

Happy Hockey Friends!

1 comment:

Linda C said...

I was going to say that the cake mix cookies are pretty quick and easy as a rule. The pink was perfect for Valentine's Day! Did they taste really strawberry?