Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Design Wall 6.21.2016

I decided to pull out my floral scraps and cut them into 5" squares. Then I remember long ago, I was making floral disappearing nine patch quilts and I found a slew of florals already cut into 5" squares - score!

I am using Jodi Robinson's Keep It Simple as my pattern inspiration, you will need to scroll to the bottom of the post to see her quilt. This is the star quilt I made last year.

First I made the floral panels.


I then added a green border around the panels.

Later in the week, I hope to add the background to complete the quilt to a flimsy....








Linking up with:

Judy at Patchwork Times

and

Cynthia at Quilting is More Fun than Housework

1 comment:

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

You are making great progress. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!