Saturday, December 25, 2010

Last of the Christmas Gifts...

...I made the two runners from my MIL's cow fabric, as requested. :)

I wasn't quite sure of a pattern so I simply, framed out 6.5 inch squares so as not to chop up the cute cows. I then alternated the cows up versus down. I sewed the borders on *backwards* to me so that the cows are actually standing correctly when one is sitting at the table and looking at it!

I quilted it with Happy Times panto from Willow Leaf Studio~their website is down for maintenance otherwise I would link back. :)
I also gifted my MIL this Christmas quilt. My friend, KathyW made the blocks and I sewed borders on it. I also quilted and bound it. A good gift for my MIL as she orginally gifted this Holiday fabric to me~many moons ago! :)

Here is a little closer picture of the orginal fabric. Just about used it all up, too. :)
panto: Popcorn from Willow Leaf Studio


Posted by Picasa

1 comment: