Sunday, December 26, 2010

Stash Report Week #52

Congratulations to Everyone!

We are at the end of another sewing year! woohoo! Personally, I can hardly wait to start all over again at zero and watch my *numbers* grow...in both directions...! :)

Fabric added this week: +3 yards
Fabric added this year: +312 yards

Fabric used this week: -3 yards
Fabric used this year: -429.5 yards

Net fabric for the year: -117.5 yards! woohoo!

What I accomplished this week:

  • completed various Holiday gifts...no links as all this is scheduled to appear. :)

Goals for next week:

  • none...I'm on vacation!

Happy Holidays! and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Congrats on a successful stashbusting year!! I can't wait to start with zeroes too.

Linda C said...

I don't need to look at your numbers to know just what a productive year you have had, Pat! Hurray for finishing up with more used than added---good on you.