Monday, August 19, 2019

Design Wall Monday 8.19.2019

Design design time...

I have quite a pile of 16 patch blocks that I have been sewing as leaders/enders on guild days. Awhile back, I brought a bit of yardage of patriotic dogs thinking I would make a kid's quilt.

Here is my original plan.

It's ok but...



 I swapped out the blue and red 16 patches.

I know which one I prefer, but which one do you like better?


pattern:
staggered 16 patch: found here.


Linking up with:

Judy at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts

3 comments:

Nann said...

The red/white 16p really add pizzazz! And if you use them you now have blue/white 16p for another project. (Or you have new orphans, depending on the status of your quilting to-do list.)

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh I like the red white an blue - has a little more pop

Christina said...

Ohh I love the red, white and blue one. It makes the fabric you have picked out pop, and who does not like a patriotic quilt.