Friday, August 2, 2019

Whoop! Whoop! 8.2.2019

Between settling DD into her first apartment at college and the Great De-Clutter, there hasn't been a lot of sewing happening at Bell Creek Quilts. :(  That will change soon enough if I just keep focused on the Great De-Clutter!

I did manage to quilt down my flimsy from last week. Another quilt kit baggie completed for the Oconomowoc Quilt Guild. Yay! My quilting is a little wonky as it's a whole bunch of bias blocks. After a few washes and some loving...those bumps will be barely noticeable. Well, that's what I tell myself, anyway! lol

pattern info: Crazy Boo-tiful

panto info: Large Scribbles







Linking up with:

Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict

3 comments:

Michelle said...

What a fun quilt! Delightfully wonky! Love the colors you chose.

Ramona said...

Fun quilt! Love the colors.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

its too cute!!Good luck with the continuing of the declutter~