Wednesday, September 18, 2024

WIP Wednesday 9.18.2024

My sewing motivation is at an all time low. :(

I did manage to find 2 orphan blocks that I turned into place mats tops (on the left) and 2 more that I wanted to try piecing. The theme for Table Scraps is leaves and the RSC September color is black. All four have leaf prints in the top and I plan to bind them in black.


pattern: on the left: Crossing paths by Missouri Star Quilt Company
                                    (you tube video link) 

              on the right: Inspired by this place mat

I did have my little ponies cut off this week. I think Bobbie (the hairdresser) said they are about 8-9 inches long. I have the paperwork to mail/ donate to Children with Hair Loss. This group accepts grey hair. :)


Sharing today with Susan at MidWeek Makers.


No comments: