In January I was able to bust the following stash:
1. finished DD backpack....about 1 yard
2. cut logs for my queen size log cabin...about 6 yards
3. finish NICU #1 and #2 to flimsy...about 3 yards
4. QOV stars background...1.5 yards
total for January 2008...about 11.5 yards from stash.
the sad side...
I did order fabric online...4 yards for backing, 2 yards for background and two novelty fat quarters. This fabric hasn't arrived yet so maybe I can count it against February! I better get sewing so I can end the month on a positive note.
Goals for the next week:
1. piece 6 log cabin blocks
2. finish NICU#4 to a flimsy (#3 is already a flimsy but did that on Feb. 1!)
3. make backs, baste, quilt, bind and label the 4 Neonatal Intensive Care Quilts.
Pictures of some of the week's finishes to be posted as I get them done! wish me well :)