Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Blogger Friends are Great!

I haven't been blogging very long but I want to say, "Thank You" to all who visit. I've been fortunate to get to know a few of you...and 'yous guys' are GREAT! A few posts ago, I was admiring the 'Snowmen through the Year' on LindaJ's blog, Life With Quilts & A little Old Lady In A Fur Coat. and you know what? Linda offered to send her hard copies to me! Thanks, Linda. They arrived via snail mail yesterday. now that's what I call FUN MAIL. I can hardly wait to pull the supplies out and start stitching. It will be a good night project while DH watches IDOL. The next decision will be redwork, bluework or greenwork Snowmen...I like 'em all :)

I've been working on the 'Florida' strippie quilt so no progress on the log cabin :(

1 comment:

Pam said...

I did these as well, mine are PURPLE!!