Monday, February 25, 2008

Tag! You're It!

I was tagged by Carol E. of Giraffe Dreams.

Okay...Ill play...

THE RULES:
  1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
  2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
  3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
  4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
  5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

Weird or random facts about me:

  1. I'm the youngest of six children...4 brothers and 1 sister.
  2. I'm a Catholic school dropout. I left St. Val's after 6th grade to attend public school.
  3. As a kid, I loved sweet pickle and mayonnaise sandwiches.
  4. I like to drink white milk with pizza then dunk the crusts in the milk. (totally grosses out my DH)
  5. I always put the toilet paper and paper towel rolls so they dispense 'over the top'.
  6. My DH and I eloped to Lake Tahoe, Nevada 22 happy years ago.
  7. I LOVE coffee...morning, noon and night...It's all good!

That's it...the good, the bad and the ugly :)

Next...I'm tagging SueR at North Winds Quilting. You're IT!

1 comment:

SueR said...

Very interesting weird and random facts about you! Big family; my husband has 7 kids in his family.
I'm good with the pizza and coffee, but I couldn't do the pickles and mayo...yech!