- fabric received in: 0 yards
- fabric used: 0 yards
- net fabric for the week: 0 yards
Net fabric for the year: -61 yards (used)
What I accomplished this week:
- finished sewing binding on the Pink and Blue Boo
- finished piecing the 35 blocks for Guild challenge quilt (now named Kitty Framed!)
Goals for next week:
- completely finish Kitty Framed! (including piecing to a flimsy, quilting and binding)
A few family obligations kept me out of the sewing room this week. As summer winds down here in Wisconsin, I think I will have fewer goals in the sewing room in order to make myself more available to the family :) Sounds like a good plan, eh?
Candace at Wraggedy Patches is having a give away in honor of her 100th post. You have until August 13th to sign up. She hasn't decided on a prize yet but that makes it more fun to play! A surprise prize!