Wednesday, August 6, 2008

WIP Wednesday

Today I worked on my squares for Kitty Framed! quilt. I finished 18 of the 35 squares needed. This is the quilt for my night guild challenge. Our meeting in on August 21st. Nothing like waiting until the almost due date to work on this quilt...well...I'm two weeks out! :0)

Ever since my friend, Elizabeth gave me a notepad cozy...I've been wanting to make one. The original is on the left and the remake is on the right. I had a 12 inch x 18 inch quilted piece of fabric leftover from my purse so I thought I would make one. I like that mine ties on the right now!

Eileen sent me this badge for completing Pink and Blue Boo. Thanks Eileen!

3 comments:

Lori in South Dakota said...

Love the cats! Ah Pat, you KNOW you like to crunch things out at the last moment!!

Quilter Going Bananas said...

The kitties are looking good! Looking forward to seeing the finished top before August 21st! lol
cheers, QGB

SueR said...

The kitties is a fun quilt, and the notepad cozy is so cool. I like all the accessories you've created lately!