Sunday, August 24, 2008

Stash Busting Report Week #34

Last week was a short week for me! Here is my report:
  • fabric received in: 16 yards
  • fabric used: - 2 yards
  • net fabric for the week: + 14 yards (added)

Net fabric for the year: -53 yards (used)

What I accomplished this week:

  • made purse and accessories for DD

Goals for next week:

  • piece 'RedHat' coins to a flimsy
  • quilt 'RedHat' coins

Hard to believe that summer is almost over here in Wisconsin! This is the last full week of summer vacation as the kids head back to school on September 2nd! Time 'to do' a those 'things' I thought I had all summer to do :)

The end of summer always sneaks up on me and I think, 'WOW! Where has summer gone?!' If you find my summer, please send it back this way :) Thank You! :)

2 comments:

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Isn't it sad how fast the summer goes? It feels like we just started August and now it's almost September. I hope you get lots done after the kiddies go back to school.

Lori in South Dakota said...

Let's start over with Memorial Day. I'm not READY to have summer over! You haven't had lazy breakfasts out. And summer naps. I haven't gotten to sit on my deck much. I don't want to put these things off until "next year"!@!