Sunday was March 1st when I snapped this photo but I just now down loaded it from the camera. It was sunny but cold. Some of the grass is starting to peek through the snow pack and the ponds are still frozen...seems like a long winter...sigh...
Here is my Blueberry Cheese Spread completed to a flimsy. I had a little trouble with the pieced border as I thought I could mindlessly sew the units and flip to get the correct orientation. Wrong. The seam ripper and I spent more quality time together. :) Before I ripped out a lot, I did notice that the left border/bottom border are sewn the same as are the right border/top border. I think I will stay stitch around the perimeter to help stabilize all the border seams.
Next I need to piece a backing for it and DD has already chosen Inkblot for the quilting. Plus I need to root out some more blue for the scrappy binding as I didn't think to cut the binding when I was cutting for this quilt. Oh well...live and learn. :)
In any event, I am very happy to be at this stage with this project!