Sunday, April 19, 2009

Stash Busting Report Week #16

WooHoo! I had my first April Spring to a Finish this week! My numbers are a'changing!
Here is my report:

Fabric added this week: 1 yard (I won at Strip Poker)
Fabric added this year: 32 yards

Fabric used this week: -12.5 yards
Fabric used this year: - 88.5 yards

Net fabric for the year: -56.5 yards (used)

What I accomplished this week:
  • bind Hollywood Big Quilt
  • pieced UFO (now renamed Navajo Log Cabin) to a flimsy
  • started the quilting on Navajo Log Cabin

Goals for next week:

  • finish quilting on Navajo Log Cabin
  • bind Navajo Log Cabin
  • sleep under Navajo Log Cabin :)
  • start piecing next quilt: Magic Trip Around the World

Okay...that ought to keep me out of trouble but I feel the urge to buy about 2 yards of pink to make the Magic Trip Around the World. This pattern was gifted to me by Maureen last September.

5 comments:

Stephanie D. said...

Will she resist? Or will temptation overcome her? Stay tuned....

Infinity Quilter said...

Congrats on the finish! Look at those numbers! GREAT JOB!!!

Vicky said...

You're definitely on a roll! Maybe some of your "bustness" will rub off on me! You go, girl!

Maggie A said...

Great going! Wish I could keep on track.

Lori in South Dakota said...

Great report! And if you need some pink fabric, I just happen to have some here......