Friday, April 24, 2009

How Do You Store Your Selvage Stash?

Karen at the Selvage Blog was interested in how the Selvage Stash is being stored. Send her your picture and she may just post about it!

I 'lifted this idea' right from the Selvage Blog and Moda Lissa. I simply start with a wiffle golf ball and wrap the selvages around and around until the selvages don't wrap around. I've already started my second selvage ball. I toss the balls into this empty 5 quart pail to corral them.

I'm saving these selvages for Pam. I hope they are not too wrinkly or crinkly when she unwinds them. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lori in South Dakota said...

no selvage stash here, I use them! I tie my garden hoses, extension cords together with them. I tie up my tomatoes and flowers. Whenever I need a "string" to tie something up, out come the selvages!