Wednesday, April 8, 2009

WIP Wednesday

Half a BQ quilt...pattern by Maple Island Quilts.

I was hoping to make it a 3 x4 layout using the *big* 18 inch block for a finished size of 54 x 72. DS loves to curl up in his quilts and this is for the couch in the basement (where there is no heat) so he asked (very sweetly, I might add) if I could make it bigger? So, I am making it in a 4 x 5 layout for a finished size of 72 x 90. Now that's a generous couch throw, eh?! I actually have 14 blocks done and 6 more to make. The novelty print is a Hollywood theme~I'll get a close up once I start the quilting.

I like to name the quilts I work on, even if the name is a no brainer...this quilt's name should be no surprise....Hollywood BQ. Well, what I lack in creativity, I make up for with hard work. :)

That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Hope you are having a good day.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi Pat!

I'm stumped. What is BQ? Bento Quilt?

Karen