Sunday, September 13, 2009

Stash Report Week #37

Well, this last week I ordered fabric online and I also went to the Quilt Expo Show in Madison. My additions are more than my used this time around.

My report:

Fabric added this week: +14 yards
Fabric added this year: +162 yards

Fabric used this week: -3 yards
Fabric used this year: -215 yards

Net fabric for the year: -53 yards (used)

What I accomplished this week:
  • quilted and bound Rio Bears--4 Patch Posie
  • pieced a QOV

Goals for this week:

  • quilt and bind the current QOV
  • make a birthday gift for DS's GF
  • make *something* for guild donation

One item from my list and two add-ons. Should be an interesting week in the sewing room. :)

6 comments:

Vicky said...

Fabrics bought at quilt shows shouldn't count! You still have an awesome net usage!

Cher said...

doing a wonderful job of busting that stash or at least using more than coming in so far.

Lori in South Dakota said...

I really liked the 4 patch posies, I am looking for some fabric to try it on. You've used a lot of fabric so far!

knitnoid said...

You may have bought more than you used, but I'm still impressed that for the year you've used more than you bought.

SueR said...

Your purchases pale in comparison to mine, and you're still ahead of the game! Once I quit reporting, my stash enhancing skyrocketed! Not good! I'm going on a fabric diet!

job said...

情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,做愛