Sunday, September 13, 2009

Stash Report Week #37

Well, this last week I ordered fabric online and I also went to the Quilt Expo Show in Madison. My additions are more than my used this time around.

My report:

Fabric added this week: +14 yards
Fabric added this year: +162 yards

Fabric used this week: -3 yards
Fabric used this year: -215 yards

Net fabric for the year: -53 yards (used)

What I accomplished this week:
  • quilted and bound Rio Bears--4 Patch Posie
  • pieced a QOV

Goals for this week:

  • quilt and bind the current QOV
  • make a birthday gift for DS's GF
  • make *something* for guild donation

One item from my list and two add-ons. Should be an interesting week in the sewing room. :)

5 comments:

Vicky said...

Fabrics bought at quilt shows shouldn't count! You still have an awesome net usage!

Cher said...

doing a wonderful job of busting that stash or at least using more than coming in so far.

Lori in South Dakota said...

I really liked the 4 patch posies, I am looking for some fabric to try it on. You've used a lot of fabric so far!

Pam in KC said...

You may have bought more than you used, but I'm still impressed that for the year you've used more than you bought.

SueR said...

Your purchases pale in comparison to mine, and you're still ahead of the game! Once I quit reporting, my stash enhancing skyrocketed! Not good! I'm going on a fabric diet!