Sunday, September 6, 2009

Stash Report Week #36

I added some fabric but used more fabric this week with a few finishes! Some of the finishes were small and others were bigger. Feels good to finish up projects in the sewing room!

My report:

Fabric added this week: + 1 yard
Fabric added this year: +148 yards

Fabric used this week: - 15 yards
Fabric used this year: - 212 yards

Net Fabric for the year: - 64 yards (used)

What I accomplished this week:
  • quilt and bound Corvette quilt
  • made 2 companion pillows
  • made 1~4 corners apron
  • made 3~luggage tags
  • made 1~coin purse
  • made 5~cancer tote bags and arm pillows
  • pieced 8~4 patch posey blocks

Goals for next week:

  • finish quilting Signature Stars QOV
  • piece 4 patch posey into a flimsy
  • quilt and bind 4 patch posey
  • start piecing DS's bed quilt

I made some progress this week in using the stash but with the Holiday gift season approaching, I will be buying more fabric to reflect the interest of others as I make the gifts...stay tuned for a Fall *to do* list.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Look at all those finishes!! Great job. yes, finished is nice!!

Great plans for the next week too. Alright!!

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Wow, another great bust for you this week! I'm going to the quilt show on Friday....I hope I can behave.

Lori in South Dakota said...

Busy week Pat!! Are you catching up from vacation??

Linda C said...

Hurray for finishes of any size! Kev like his corvette quilt now that it is done?

I hope you post the 4pp so we can see them!