Wednesday, September 2, 2009

WIP Wednesday

I finished stitching back the binding of the Corvette quilt for Show and Tell today.







DS picked out a fun *police theme* print for the back. I quilted it with the Popcorn panto from Willow Leaf Studio.




He also asked for a couple of pillows. When I ride in the corvette, my back needs a little extra support in the bucket seats. :) I followed Jacquie's of Tallgrass Prairie Studio tutorial...Quick Dishtowel Pillow Tutorial...except that I used the cotton fabric to match the inner panel of the quilt. You will need to scroll down and the link is in the right hand sidebar. The pillows were quick and easy to make following Jacquie's directions. I'm thinking it would be a fast way to decorate for the holidays...just simply change out the pillow covers.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: