Sunday, March 7, 2010

Stash Report Week #10

No finishes this week and I did buy. My favorite box store has started to clearance out their fabric. I was only going to buy a map panel and backing to re-create a quilt for DD, honest!

Fabric added this week: +14 yards
Fabric added this year: +53 yards

Fabric used this week: 0 yards
Fabric used this year: -76.5 yards

Net fabric for the year: -23.5 yards

What I accomplished this week:

Goals for next week:

  • bind Tent Flaps
  • work on another project~not sure which one yet :)

Here is a picture of the 14 yards that followed me home. I'd like to say that I have a plan for it all~but I don't. :)


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Barb in Mi said...

You are still in the 'green' and I can imagine some nice quilts made out of your new purchases!

Penny said...

Your comment "I'd like to say that I have a plan for it all~but I don't. :)" made me laugh. That is so true. Just keep sewing and soon it will be used up. Enjoy your new fabric, no guilt allowed.

Linda C said...

Those map panels are actually pretty cool. I don't think that the ones I have quilted had South America on them. Have to look, LOL. I was too busy following the longitude and latitude lines for quilting it.

USA was harder since I did the state lines--easy in the west but not so east of the Mississippi.