Sunday, March 21, 2010

Stash Report Week #12

I had four finishes~ woohoo!~ two baby quilts, one lap quilt and one QOV. Although my number is big this week...I only count fabric out once the quilt has been bound. I started 'Tent Flaps' aka 'Freedom's Breeze' three weeks ago. :)

My report:

Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric added this year: +57 yards

Fabric used this week: -32 yards
Fabric used this year: -108.5 yards

Net Fabric for the year: -51.5 yards

What I accomplished this week:
  • bound 'Freedom's Breeze'
  • bound Baby Mermaid
  • bound Baby Cars
  • pieced, quilted and bound Friendship

Goals for next week:

3 comments:

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Four finishes and a big bust, sounds like a GREAT week to me! Congrats.

Good luck with your spring list.

Anonymous said...

good job, Pat :)

apat2

Dee Dee said...

You are doing great - Thanks for the inspiration and nudge - I have 2 QOVs that need tobe finished.