Thursday, March 18, 2010

Two More Finishes

I finished the binding on both baby quilts today!

First: The Mermaid.

I quilted it with the Ebb and Flow panto from Willow Leaf Studio.

Second: The Race Cars.

I quilted it with the Happy Times panto from Willow Leaf Studio.


Sunny and 66 F today at Bell Creek Quilts allowed for picture taking outside~please excuse the shadows! :) Just a little taste of spring as we have snow in the forecast this weekend! At least the snow won't be hanging around long this time of year!


One more binding to sew back and then I will be all caught up. Time then for a new project to start! :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

antique quilter said...

very cute quilts, my DD's would have loved that mermaid fabric when they were younger
too cute
Kathie

Anonymous said...

Look at you! finishing all those bindings~you go girl :)

apat2

Linda C said...

woohoo! Cross another couple items off the list but I guess these last three were add-on's. All for good reasons too.

DJ's son called from central IL yesterday with reports that it was turning cold again after a gorgeous day. Too bad after teasing you with a spring day. Wonder what it will be like when I go back in early April?