Sunday, March 18, 2012

Stash Update Week # 12

A rather weird week for me, here at Bell Creek Quilts.  My motivation was lacking.  :(  I did buy some flannel but I made 4 pillowcases~so it was in and out~doesn't change my numbers.  I also brought more blue (like in my latest MTAW), here.  I figured with the blue left over and another half yard~I should be able to make another MTAW, but then, I think I will need to add a bit of the grey and black, too.  :)

I don't think I am thinking straight!  :)  Buy a little more and make another quilt...guess this is how the stash grows....

fabric added this week:  +0.5 yards
fabric added this year:  +77.5 yards

fabric used this week:  0 yards
fabric used this year:  -81.5 yards

net fabric for the year: - 4 yards  ~used~

What I accomplished this week:

pieced 4 flannel pillowcases
pieced blocks for Mock Trip Around the World

Goals for next week:

continue with the Mock Trip Around the World

For more Stash Updates, visit JudyL at Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

Harriett said...

I love your mock trip around the world. I followed your links and bookmarked the pattern to add to my list.
Harriett