Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Mini-Stay-At-Home Vacation

I've had myself a little mini-stay-at-home vacation!  With DH and DS both working and DD away~I've been cruising the web and watching tv.  No sewing and just a little card making!  DD left last Saturday June 23rd.  She is with our church (Crosspoint Community) youth group on a Mission trip to York, Pennsylvania.  The trip is through Week of Hope.  I can hardly wait for her return on Saturday, June 30th to hear all about her adventures!

The next week~DH, DD and I will leave for our summer Michigan trip to visit his family.  :)  A *for reals* vacation...being away from home and everything!

In the mean time, I better sew a little as my design wall has been stagnant for three weeks! eh gads!

photo from Google Image search found here.

2 comments:

Linda C said...

Enjoy your stay-cation as you know things will be hopping once your DD returns. She'll barely get home and you'll be running off.

Amy said...

Its good to take a break and relax. Glad you've been able to kick back a little. Enjoy!