Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Goodies in the Mail

I won! Jacquie at Tallgrass Prairie Studio sponsored a 'Spring to Finish' Challenge that I won the April edition! and with only two finishes! Jacquie is continuing her 'Spring to Finish' May edition...there is still time to play along and maybe win some great stuff like I did!

Here is how my package arrived.

Jacquie included a Orla Keily Dishtowel Pillow Cover, 1/2 of a yard of some cute bird fabric and a set of Orla Kiely coasters. Thanks Jacquie! everything is so adorable! and now I own a 'Jacquie original'~woohoo! If you wish to make a Dishtowel Pillow Cover, Jacquie shared her tutorial on her sidebar of her blog, you will just need to scroll down a little way..

Here is my pillow with a 14 inch form in it. Looks good with the quilt from Norma, eh? :)


DS is interested in culinary so he volunteered to make 'Berry Baskets' for dessert last night. Yummers! Cream with fresh fruit in a waffle bowl.



I thought it was healthy...he says not.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stephanie D said...

Of course it's healthy--for the soul!!!!

SueR said...

Chris graduated in May, and I don't think they made anything very healthy the whole time he was in school. But, oh my, was his cooking ever good!