Sunday, May 3, 2009

Stash Busting Report Week #18

No finishes this week but I did manage to add to the stash.

My report is:

Fabric added this week: 5 yards
Fabric added this year: 58 yards

Fabric used this week: 0 yards
Fabric used this year: - 89 yards

Net fabric for this year: -31 yards (used)

What I accomplished this week:
  • pieced Magic Trip Around the World to a flimsy

Goals for next week:

  • quilt Trip Around the World
  • bind Trip Around the World
  • begin piecing a project (not sure which one yet)

The Magic Trip Around the World didn't progress as fast as I had hoped. Now I am running into some problems with the backing.

Never a dull moment, eh?

2 comments:

Vicki H. said...

your quilts pictured for the past couple of posts are very pretty. The trip around the world is lovely!! I am really taken with the Hollywood quilt too. Good job!

Stephanie D said...

Yeah, and this time next week you're going to have to claim more stash in because I just saw that you won Jacquie's Spring to Finish prize!!

Congratulations!