Sunday, May 31, 2009

Stash Busting Report Week#22

This week I spent mostly preparation sewing for DD's party favors. Thanks for all the wonderful comments as I showed my progress! The girls liked the rice frogs best. My report follows:

Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric added this year: 67.5 yards

Fabric used this week: -11 yards
Fabric used this year: -140.5 yards

Net fabric for the year: -73 yards (used)

What I accomplished this week:
  • prepared party favors~7 tote bags, 6 rice frogs, 6 mini pillows

Goals for next week:

Only 1 week of school for DS~graduation is June 7th and 2 weeks for DD....summer is almost here! :)

ps...HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY DD!

3 comments:

SueR said...

Hope your daughter's birthday was a smash, you sure did a lot of work for it! 140 yards used this year--as always, very impressive!

Lori in South Dakota said...

Go Pat Go!! Sounds like your daughter had a good party--how was the Culver's Concrete cake??

Mel said...

What is a rice frog? I think that is interesting thought.