Monday, April 13, 2020

Design Floor Monday 4.13.2020

For my next 'safe at home' project, I decided to pull out the leaders/enders 16 patches I had been sewing using 2.5 inch squares. I actually kept moving the bag around the sewing storage room so I decided to sew 'em up and STOP moving them!




Since the squares are blue and white, I decided to border in red. Normally, I would have used every red in the cabinet but my bright reds are running low so I added a bit darker to the mix. I also decided to create half blocks on either end to off set the pattern and give visual interest, I hope!

pattern info:

16 patch blocks made with 2.5 inch blue and white squares
framed with 1.5 inch red


Linking up with

Judy at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts

1 comment:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

man I really like this one!!!