Monday, May 18, 2020

Design Space Monday 5.18.2020

As the packing continued, I found another baggie full of fabric with some notes scribbled on a piece of paper. The note was a reminder that I needed 3 yards of background for this particular project.






Now, I normally don't have that quantity of the same background on hand but , luckily! this time I did! I did strip piece this quilt and if you check out the pattern, I did the top and bottom piece the light blue background...

Off to the races I go!

pattern: Moda's Charm Tuesday


Linking up with:

Judy at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts

and

Beth at Monday Making

2 comments:

Rebecca Grace said...

All those shades of blue are so pretty together -- like the sky and the ocean when you're at the beach, just one color but with so much variation that it never gets boring. I wish I could see the pattern better to know what you'e making with these fabrics!

AnnieO said...

What luck! Stash saves the day again. I don't tend to have large cuts in my stash either, usually I buy when I get a top finished. Happy Quilting.