Sunday, May 31, 2020

H2H Link Up Day 5.31.2020

Today is the day to show the quilts for H2H Quilt Drive 2020. I sent four quilts to Emily for Quilty Hugs. For the life of me...I can't remember which quilts I sent to Em and which quilt I gave to my guild for Project Linus. ahhh, I'm having a senior moment!

The quilts I KNOW that went to Em's Quilty Hugs:

Quilt A

I blogged about Quilt A here.

Quilt B

I blogged about Quilt B here.
Quilt C

I blogged about Quilt C here












I also sent ONE of these two quilts. Maybe my 'Quilting Buddy' will help me remember?!

Quilt D

I blogged about Quilt D here.

Quilt E

I blogged about Quilt E here.












Linking up with:

Sarah's H2H Comfort Quilt Drive 

and

Cynthia at Oh, Scrap!

1 comment:

Sarah Craig said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who can't remember where all the quilts went! Yours are beautiful and will be well-loved. Thanks for being part of Hands2Help 2020!