Friday, May 29, 2020

Whoop! Whoop! 5.29.2020

Just like that!

It's quilted with the large scribble panto and has arrived at it's destination. Our admin for the FB Quilt of Valor Stars group. This really was a fast one, even by my standards. I wasn't too excited when the panel arrived because of the colors. In the end, it turned out that I had the perfect colors in the stash for this quilt.



I even found some backing that worked...unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of the back.  :(

There is a little bit of the backing in the binding on the lower left hand side of the quilt. Lately, I've been adding a little bit of a contrast in the binding strip.

Why? I don't know...my son refers to it as 'my statement piece' in the binding. I just kinda like the look of the little pop of difference...

Linking up with:

Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict 

and

Alycia at Finish or NOT Friday

and

Michelle's Beauty Pageant 

3 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Whoop Whoop!! that isa great finish!

Unknown said...

Where did you find that quilt panel?

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Panel is from FB Quilt of Valor Working Stars group. The admin buys the panel by the bolt and passes the savings onto the working stars members.