Monday, June 1, 2020

Design Space Monday 6.1.2020

*My friend, KH told me his favorite color combination is yellow and white.

My response was 'REALLY?!'.

*Did I tell you that he is 15?

My second response was 'do you know how dirty that quilt will get?'.

*KH just shrugs his boney teenage shoulders...

So when I was packing up my fabric for the move, I pulled my yellows and whites. Well, they range from gold to yellow to orange, plus a few novelties thrown in for good measure. I've been wanting to make an H quilt and since his last name starts with H...I thought, 'why NOT?'.

Here are the fabrics I pulled out. I pieced this a few weeks back when the fabric stores were closed because of COVID19.

What you see is what I have.

Here are a few H's.

pattern: JellyRoll Fabric's H Quilt.












Linking up with:

Judy at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts


1 comment:

Vicki in MN said...

At least your yellows will be more prominent than the white:)
And he'll love it, that's important!