Friday, June 5, 2020

Whoop! Whoop! 6.5.2020

I completed the H Quilt to a flimsy!

I'm not really happy with it but perhaps, the quilting will bring more life to it. I think it looks a little dull or drab.

pattern: JellyRollsFabric's H Quilt

This is the reason it will stay as a flimsy for a little while. My Gammill sewing machine head is resting on a bench in the basement of the new house.

While the frame is here at the old house in the basement.

If all goes as planned, they will be under the same roof next Friday!

 "God willing and the creek don't rise", as my Mom used to say...





Linking up with:

Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict

and

Alycia at Finish or NOT Friday

2 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

I really like your yellow H quilt. Best of luck with reuniting machine with frame next week!!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Whoa!!! Yay for getting things to the new house!!
I like the H quilt - ahave fun quilting it in your new set up!