Saturday, June 27, 2020

Whoop! Whoop! 6.27.2020

Still no sewing taking place but I am inching closer...


Here is my sewing/cutting/ironing/design wall space.


Here is the long arm space. I've been oiling up the long arm, after 4 weeks of inactivity, I want to make sure there is oil on the wicks. I'm hoping to start her up on Monday and see where she is at. I really hated to move her as she was really making a fine stitch. I'm low key afraid for Monday...


I did have the opportunity to meet up with DS. He was dropping a load of mulch (or something!) to a Lowe's about 25 minutes from the house. I jumped at the chance to spend a little time while he was working and getting unloaded. Here is his big truck, as he calls it. He drives a Chevy Silverado as his personal vehicle. Hence Big Truck and 'Rado are the nicknames for his rides.


My family thinks they moved about 1,000 tons of card stock and various card/scrapping supplies so this week, I worked on change of address cards. Sorry, I only got a picture of the stack. I need to assemble a few more so I'll try to remember to snap a photo then...


I'm still riding the crumb wave from the Wisconsin house so I leave you with a few crumb pictures. The crumb wave is rapidly approaching the shore..lol!

Here are the black scraps and parts.


Here are a few of the trimmed 6.5 inch blocks.


Linking up today with:


and 






2 comments:

Rebecca Grace said...

Pat, your quilting studio looks AMAZING! Is this a new work space for you, a recent remodel, or did you just take a break to give it a good cleaning? I love your floors and wall color. Hopefully your long arm machine will appreciate her lovely "palace" and perform even better for you when you turn her on and start quilting again!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

It is looking SO SO good! and what fun to hang out with your kid!!! His rides are pretty cool!