Wednesday, June 17, 2020

WIP Wednesday 6.17.2020

Oh Happy Day!

DH replaced the broken legs on my fabric cabinets with casters. It seemed like the easiest solution rather than building new legs. He also contemplated buying another set of legs but he thought that they just might break too.





The cabinets are made of particle board so he wasn't real confident that they would actually survive the moving van!

Soon, I will be able to set my fabric free from the moving boxes!

DH also re-assembled the long arm table on like, the first day here. I got the feeling that he felt the safest place for the sewing head was on the table! Now I need to find her oil drip pads and I can start working the oil through her again.





and because a post with quilty content is just boring, here are some brown crumb blocks I made while still at the old house.  :)

Here is a pile of scraps with the starters.

Here are a few blocks trimmed to 6.5 inches plus a few leftover bits.

Linking up with:

Susan at MidWeek Makers

No comments: