Sunday, June 21, 2020

Happy Father's Day! 2020

My husband and son going on a bike ride a few years back having a quick driver's meeting to decide where to ride.

Here is our son when he was moving his motorcycles to Michigan summer 2018. My husband and his dad helped with the loading but I only snapped this picture of DS before Grandpa headed out with DS's prized motorcycles.

My husband and daughter getting ready to head out on a snowmobile ride. Her first one ever!

Also a quick shot of moving our daughter into her apartment summer 2019. We actually moved her in three phases!

ps. You are able to see them a little better when not all suited up...














HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL!

ENJOY YOUR DAY!

Of course, here are a few more of my crumb blocks made at the old house.

Here are the purple scraps and starters.

Here are the blocks.

No comments: