Monday, June 15, 2020

Where am I?

So...we had the big truck arrive at Bell Creek Quilts/Wisconsin on Tuesday June 9th to load our ' big' stuff.


This included my long arm frame that DH disassembled and lovingly wrapped up for me! He bubble wrapped everything and even made custom boxes for the plexiglass top piece. He definitely wanted to protect his investment...lol

I was a little teary eyed as I have spent 13.5 years creating in my sewing room and made GREAT friends along the way!


On Thursday June 11th, the big truck arrived at Bell Creek Quilts/Michigan. Needless to say, the unpacking and setting back up was underway the entire weekend!

We were suppose to get internet on Friday, June 12th but there was a snafu. Currently I'm sitting in a Meijer's parking lot in my Acadia since the Acadia has WIFI and there is a strong signal here. I tried at the new house but not happening. :( We also don't have TV...

Believe it or not...the only breakage were the feet on my 4 fabric cabinets! We really weren't surprised as they are made of particle board but will just be one of the last things on the 'DH: please do' list. All in good time, right?

I'll leave you with a few pictures of my yellow crumbs. Here are some 'spare parts'.

Here are a few 6.5 inch blocks.

Linking up with:

Judy at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts

and

Beth at Monday Making

1 comment:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh Happy Yellow!!
and WOW!!! the move - you are getting all settled - and hopefully will have a new cabinet soon!