- fabric received in: 3 yards
- fabric used: -5 yards
- net fabric for the week: -2 yards
Net fabric for the year: -36.5 yards
What I accomplished this week:
- made 40 guild give-aways
- pieced, quilted and bound Dolphin Strippie
- pieced blocks for next graduation gift quilt
- sewed label onto my group's QOV
Goals for next week:
- finish the graduation gift quilt!
- deliver the QOV quilt to the guild member who is in charge of our project
We will be going to Michigan on Friday...the graduation party is on Saturday. Why? oh, why? do I never seem to leave enough time to get things done?
And because everyone like a little eye candy, here is my group's finished QOV. Thanks to Irene and Debbie who were my team members and thanks to Donna who volunteered her long arm machine quilting time and thread! You ladies ROCK! :)