Thursday, June 19, 2008

Baby Comes Home

Imagine my surprise when I received a call yesterday letting me know that Baby was all done with her check-up and ready to come home! DD and I drove out to the 'Baby Hospital' and picked her up. She is all snug with her cover waiting for my return. Thankfully nothing major was wrong. The Doctor changed the needle and adjusted her tension a bit. He didn't mention anything about an excess of lint build up but I had just cleaned out the bobbin area last week.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is so funny to me. My machine is a Babylock, and I have named it Baby. It is on the middle of my wall with a sign above it from that famous scene in Dirly Dancing "no one puts Baby in the corner"!

SueR said...

Isn't it just wonderful to have your Baby back? I just hate taking my machines to get worked on because I miss them so much. I use them every day, just about!

Sweet P said...

Thanks for reminding me that I should bring my Janome to the shop while I'm on the vacation. I've added it to my list.