Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Where, O Where Has My Baby Gone?

Since I named the long arm, Valerie...I thought that my Brother sewing machine should also have a name. Her name is...Baby! That's right as in Baby from Dirty Dancing fame. Baby Brother...has a nice ring to it for a girl sewing machine!

I ask you, "How sad is this"? This is Baby's usually working spot in the sewing room aka dudgeon.





I have dropped her off at the Brother Dealer where she followed me home last year to do her annual Baby well care checkup. There isn't a whole lot going on with her except some intermittent tension issues when I use the serpentine stitch to sew the charity bindings down. Her pick up date is Friday June 27th.

Good thing I will be traveling during most of the time Baby is away :)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Looks like the Sew And Save on Capitol Drive in Brookfield.