- fabric received in: 0.5 yards
- fabric used: - 6.5 yards (used)
- net fabric for the week: -6.0 yards (used)
Net fabric year to date: -67.0 yards (used)
What I accomplished this week:
- completely finished Kitty Framed!
Goals for next week:
- make purse and accessories for DD
- piece 'Red Hat' Chinese Coins to a flimsy
DD liked LindaJ's and my purse and accessories so much that she asked if I would make a set for her! My only stipulation was that the fabric had to come from the closet! I know, I'm a meanie! but I need to use that stash :)
This will be a short week for me as the family is heading back to Michigan on Wednesday August 20th. DS and Grandpa are participating in the Old 27 Car Cruise for a few days in Grandpa's 1962 Thunderbird. Grandpa has been busy polishing and waxing the car to show condition. The good news is that we will be able to attend Clare's Birthday party and see her reaction when she opens her gift!