Sunday, July 5, 2009

Stash Busting Report Week #27

I had one finish but I also did some Internet shopping. This week was pretty even for me, fabric wise. I also received a package from Lori in SD (and NE!) which contained a fq and some noodles! Thanks Lori!

My report follows:

Fabric added this week: +7.5 yards
Fabric added this year: +124 yards

Fabric used this week: -8.5 yards
Fabric used this year: -180.75 yards

Net fabric for the year: -56.75 yards

What I accomplished this week:
  • pieced Corvette quilt to a flimsy
  • pieced, quilted and bound Mermaid quilt

Goals for next week:

  • continue with the summer projects

2 comments:

SueR said...

Excellent job, Pat! What's a noodle? I've heard of jelly rolls, honey buns, layer cakes, and turnovers, but no noodles!

Stephanie D. said...

Even though it's summer and you said you wouldn't get much done, you put out THAT much!

You lied.

lol