Sunday, July 5, 2009

Stash Busting Report Week #27

I had one finish but I also did some Internet shopping. This week was pretty even for me, fabric wise. I also received a package from Lori in SD (and NE!) which contained a fq and some noodles! Thanks Lori!

My report follows:

Fabric added this week: +7.5 yards
Fabric added this year: +124 yards

Fabric used this week: -8.5 yards
Fabric used this year: -180.75 yards

Net fabric for the year: -56.75 yards

What I accomplished this week:
  • pieced Corvette quilt to a flimsy
  • pieced, quilted and bound Mermaid quilt

Goals for next week:

  • continue with the summer projects

2 comments:

SueR said...

Excellent job, Pat! What's a noodle? I've heard of jelly rolls, honey buns, layer cakes, and turnovers, but no noodles!

Stephanie D said...

Even though it's summer and you said you wouldn't get much done, you put out THAT much!

You lied.

lol