Sunday, July 19, 2009

Stash Busting Report Week #29

I had a finish this week! woohoo!

My report:

Fabric added this week: 2 yards
Fabric added this year: 127.5 yards

Fabric used this week: -9 yards
Fabric used this year: -189.5 yards

Net fabric for the year: - 62 yards (used)

What I accomplished this week:
  • bound Patriotic Warm Wishes
  • pieced string blocks to a flimsy

Goals for next week:

  • quilt and bind String flimsy
  • work on Friendship blocks

The summer days seem to be speeding away from me and I haven't made a dent in my summer 'to do' list! well---I guess summer is about a slower pace for everything, even in the sewing room! :)

Warm Wishes pattern here from Quiltmaker magazine. String blocks guidelines found here from the Heartstrings Quilt Project.

2 comments:

Linda C said...

We don't need you to burn out from overdoing it in the sewing room!

While you might have things you feel you SHOULD be working on, appreciate the time away too. It makes sewing way more fun in the long run, IMHO when you get back to it.

Stephanie D said...

If all you've done hasn't made a dent in your summer to-do list, maybe your list was too long?