Monday, February 8, 2010

Wacky FAB Challenge #3

What I Gifted:

I made Norma a Fish Wall Hanging as her Harold likes quilts with fish on them. So, I wanted to make sure that Harold would enjoy looking at this wall hanging~lol~

This is the Gone Fishing pattern from Eleanor Burn's book Quilts Through The Seasons.
I quilted it with Ebb and Flow from Willow Leaf Studio. I just realized that I didn't take a close up of the either fish that used the challenge fabric~oops! It is the light blue that has been paired with purple.


What I Received:

Pam gifted me these 3 wonderful 'ditty bags'! Aren't they just the cutest! I love them!

Thank You Pam!

She also sent the seaside note pad and notes. I always can use more note pads as I love to write lists! Pam also sent the Build-a-Bear journal and stickers for DD. So very thoughtful to include DD! Thanks Pam! :)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Linda C said...

I love the wallhanging you made for Norma! Very clever idea.

And how cute the ditty bags are too! Pam out did herself, didn't she?

Silverthimble said...

I love my wallhanging, Pat! It also received a two thumbs up from Harold! LOL Your quilting is wonderful! Thanks again, Pat!

Anonymous said...

sounds like a nice group of cyber friends! apat2

Chris Daly said...

I love that pattern. It is too cute!

Fabricmom said...

Wow very nicely done. Love the fish.