Sunday, October 9, 2011

Stash Update Week #41

I finished a few projects and I added a little bit.

fabric added this week:  +3 yards
fabric added this year:  +206 yards

fabric used this week: -5.5 yards
fabric used this year:  -225 yards

net fabric for the year: -19 yards (used)

What I accomplished this week:

completed Construction Bricks (and it's at Margaret's Hope Chest!)
Packer flag

Goals for next week:

continue work on Simba's Rainbow
Halloween place mats and table runner
hockey lace bracelets
make a few birthday cards~someone I know has a birthday soon!  :)

Hop on over to JudyL's Patchwork Times to see other Stash Updates

3 comments:

Linda C said...

I think the phenomenal number on that list is how much you have USED! One busy, busy girl you are in all crafty areas.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Holy Cow - you get a lot done!!

Melanie said...

Love your quilt for Margaret's Hope Chest! It will make a little boy very happy!